I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.”
Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
Although the precise details of the Personal Data collected will vary according to the specific purpose (such as newsletter signup, forums, surveys etc.) whether via online or otherwise, the Personal Data we may typically collect could include Name; Email address; Phone number(s); Date of birth.
Purpose of Personal Data collected
Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily on our website and the other related channels may be processed and/or disclosed to our Vendors (as hereinafter defined) for the following purposes (collectively, “Purposes“):
- to manage, verify and complete transactions with you;
- to manage and verify your membership for our customer loyalty scheme (where applicable);
- to direct market our products and/or services to you;
- to understand and analyse our sales, and your needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- to enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
- to process exchanges or product returns;
- to improve our services;
- to respond to your requests or complaints;
- to send you updates on products, news and event updates, rewards and promotions, special privileges and initiatives
- to process your payment transactions; and
- to comply with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation imposed on us by any relevant authority.
To activate the Service you do not need to submit any Personal Information other than as stated above. To use the Service thereafter, you do not need to submit further Personal Information. However, in an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier, and analyse our website’s data by using Google Analytics. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
III. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
V. CONTACT US